Senator Octopus 2 Boot Problem Solution
How to Recover Senator Octopus 2 from Boot Problem. how To Solve Senator Octopus 2 Boot Problem? in Case of Any Mistake if Your Satellite Receiver Senator Octopus 2 Is Stuck on The Boot, how You Will Recover Your Receiver?
- Download the below Software by Clicking the Download Button
- You will get the Software with the name update.bin
- Format your USB Flash with the Default format system of your Windows Recommended ( Not Necessary )
- Copy the update.bin File to the USB Root folder (without any folder)
- Now Insert the USB into Your Satellite Receiver USB Port.
- Now Turn Off the Receiver and Turn It On Again.
- After Turn On Keep Pressing Continuously the Power Button On the Remote Controle Until you did not see the USB Option On the Receiver LCD.
- When you will see the USB Option, On the Receiver LCD, then Release the Power Button and Wait for the Process.
- after Reaching 100% of the Process Now Remove the USB and Your Receiver will Reboot Successfully. that is it.