MediaStar MS-4030 4K Boot Problem Solution
MediaStar MS-4030 Boot Problem Solution. how to Solve MediaStar MS-4030 Boot Problem? In case of any Mistake if Your Satellite Receiver MediaStar MS-4030 4k Is Stuck on the Boot. So how you will Recover your Receiver?
- Download the update.bin by Clicking the Download Button
- Format your USB Flash with the Default format system of your Windows Recommended ( Not Necessary )
- Copy the update.bin File to the USB Root folder (without any folder)
- Now Insert the USB into Your Satellite Receiver Front USB Port.
- Now Turn Off the Receiver and Turn It On Again.
- After Turn On Keep Pressing Continuously the Power Button of The Remote Control Until you did not See the Upgrade or USB Option On the Receiver LCD.
- When you will see the Upgrade or USB Option, Now Release the Power Button and Wait for the Process.
- after Reaching 100% of the Process Now Remove the USB and Your Receiver will Reboot Successfully. that is it.