Satellite Receiver Tiger Z99 Pro Software 2022. Tiger Z99 Pro Receiver Latest Software Download. Tiger Z99 Pro Firmware. Also, Read Tiger Z99 Pro Specifications. Tiger Z99 Pro dump flash file and loader download.
Download Tiger Z99 Pro Latest Software Update.
TIGER Z99 PRO V29.19 – 18/03/2022
11 downloads7.3 MB
|March 19, 2022||View Details|
TIGER Z99 PRO V28.46 – 08/06/2021
8 downloads20 MB
|June 8, 2021||View Details|
TIGER Z99 PRO V28.09 – 09/01/2021
4 downloads13.5 mb
|January 9, 2021||View Details|
TIGER Z99 PRO LOADER TOOL DOWNLOAD
14 downloads0.00 KB
|May 6, 2018||View Details|
Tiger Z99 Pro Specifications.
- Blind Scan, DVB Digital Video Broadcasting
- Media Player, Weather update
- MULTI STREAM, PVR Ready, EPG
- DVB-S/DVB-S2 Satellite Compliant (MPEG-II/MPEG-IV/H.264/H.265)
- SCPC & MCPC receivable from Ku and C band satellites
- Universal, Single, Single S & C Band Wideband LNB
- Compatible Code Rates: 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 7/8, 8/9 and 9/10
- Sensitive Tuner with Loop-Through
- DiSEqC C 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3(USALS)
- Unicable Supported
- Blind Search supported.
- Multi-satellite search, network search, Multi tp search
- Auto DiSEqC Search
- variable aspect ratio(4:3, 16:9)with PAN&SCAN vector or letter BOX option
- Output Resolution: 480p60Hz 480i60Hz, 576p50Hz & 576i50Hz,720p50&60HZ,1080i 50&60HZ,1080P 50&60Hz,
- OSD: True full Color(32 bits), 720X576/1280X720(configurable)
- Storing memory: 100 Satellite, 4000 transponders, and 70600 channels
- 32 and more favorite group and parental lock supported.
- Favorite group add, delete,
- it is Supported Plusgram lock, delete, move, (group move), rename, swap
- Supported transponder add, delete, edit
- also Supported multi-language menu (English, German, Russian, Arabic, Hungarian)
- Supported multi EPG language
- Multi-language audio.
- Multi-language DVB Subtitle output
- (Now/Next Daily, Weekly)Electronic Plusgram Guide (EPG)
- MultiEPG (14 Days)
- Teletext output through VBI and OSD.
- Software and additional data upgrade through USB or Ethernet
- USB 2.0 Interface