Tiger t3000 Mega Software
Tigerstar T3000 Mega 4K receiver is the latest digital satellite tv receiver among the family of T3000 series ( Tiger t3000, Tiger t3000 Extra, Tiger T 3000 Mega). Tiger t3000 mega can amplify the weak signal along with the multi-streaming signal.
Tigerstar T3000 Mega 4K receiver support inbuilt Android tv box powered by Hisi768 4K AMR Cortex-A9 CPU, Android 7.19 Operating system, 3GB RAM, 8GB ROM, and DDR4 2GB flash Memory, install the app via play store and via USB.
However, the Tiger t3000 Mega 4K receiver fully supports HEVC H.265 and 4K video output resolution for high experience in streaming 4K content and satellite tv channels.
Tiger T3000 Mega 4K Specifications
- DVBS-S2+ OTT fully 4K Receiver
- Hisi768 4K AMR Cortex-A9 Processor, Octa-core
- Snapdragon Android 7.19 OS
- 3GB RAM, 8GB ROM, DDR4
- Advanced Neon
- 3D Graphics Processor A52
- Bluetooth built-in
- SD and HD video output format: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p,720p, 1080p and 1080i
- Support VOD
- 3G, Wi-Fi, LAN For Network Connectivity
- Google App Store access
- External Mouse and Keyboard
- Free 12month Apollo and MYHD IPTV Subscription
- Free 15month Forever Server Pro.125
- 12month Top ten free subscription of the film Library
- Audio output includes: mp3, aac, WMA, rm, mp4, Mkv, MOV, 3gp, mpg, and avi
- Photo format support: jpeg, gif, BMP,
- Digital bitstream output (ac-3 or DTS)
- Diseqc switch 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS
- USB Upgrade Menu and Online Software Upgrade
- Online Satellite Key Update
- Opening BeoutQ without Internet
Here Is Below you will find every updated software collection for the t3000 Mega 4K.
Khan Dish Network will not Responsible for any damages during the Software Upgradation process.